- 2005-2015 Co-founder & chairman of Windcorp Brass Band
- 2008 - Board member of SBBF (Swedish Brass Band Federation)
- 2010-2015 - University of Music & Drama, Gothenburg
- 2015 - Visiting trombone tutor at National Youth Brass Band of Wales
- 2018 - Musical Director of Dalarna Youth Wind Orchestra
- 2018 - Royal College of Music, Cardiff, Wales
- 2019 - UGL course "Understanding Group and Leader"
The UGL course was developed for the Swedish National Defense Academy in
1981. In the late 1980's the UGL course became increasingly popular
within the Swedish business community and is today considered one of the
best and by far the most attended leadership development course in
"I had the pleasure of working as a performer and also as a manager with Andreas. It was a great to experience the way he motivates and inspires musicians of all ages, but especially young people, to work hard and to expect the very best from their performances not only as individuals but as a members of the group. Andreas is a passionate and hardworking leader, who sets clear expectations whilst always helping you to deliver more than you thought possible. His approach is professional but always humane, two characteristics that are vital if you ever want to achieve the best in music"
Iestyn Davies, CEO Colleges Wales
Andreas is one of the most contagious people I know of. You risk of getting one or more from these diseases:
- Positive thinking
- Great Musicality and leadership
Håkan Björkman, Principal trombone of Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestra and the Chamber Orchestra of Europe, Teacher at the Royal College of Music in Stockholm
"Andreas is a person who spreads a lot of energy and joy around him. Several of the works I composed for concert bands I have also done for brass band version thanks to his dedication. As a conductor he always has a clear picture of what he wants to achieve and as instructor demanding but respectful. "
Jerker Johansson, Conductor, composer & arranger at Göteborg Wind Orchestra